WebEx Video and Web Conferencing
The WebEx suite of communication services includes interactive video conferencing, web collaboration, and audio conferencing – via either telephone or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). Online meetings through WebEx can be used to demonstrate products and services, share presentations, conduct online training sessions, collaborate on documents, and fulfill all your meeting needs. The service can display up to six video images simultaneously, but allows hundreds of people to participate in your meetings.
Features of a Host Account:
- Ability to host conferences with participants world-wide
- 24/7 technical assistance, complete with online training in on-demand and instructor-led formats
- Multiple options for audio conferencing, including:
- a toll service (conference participants share in the cost of the audio service)
- a toll-free service
- integrated Voice over IP (VoIP) conferencing
- Delegate account allows assistants to schedule meetings for their supervisor or for a work group.
Online Order Form
In an effort to improve our accuracy in providing and billing CTS telephone and Web conferencing services, we have launched a Online Order Form and standardized the ordering process. Two critical pieces of information are your CTS Customer ID/Agency ID and account ID. If you aren’t familiar with these two fields, please check with the authorized purchasing representative within your agency, the telecommunication coordinator within your agency, or contact the CTS Service Desk - (360) 753-2454 or 888-241-7597.
How Do We Charge?
|Monthly Meeting Center/Training Center/Event Center
Web Collaboration and/or Video
|Monthly recurring charge
The monthly subscription includes:
- Recording option is available.
- Up to 200 participants per session.
- Unlimited usage.
- Service includes VoIP audio at no additional charge.
- Subscriptions are dedicated to one person and cannot be shared.
- A subscription can only be used for one meeting at a time.
$35.00 per month*
(*plus toll, or toll-free audio, charges listed below; subscription includes VoIP audio at no additional charge)
(Monthly subscriptions are the recommended way to purchase these services.)
(Each participant over 200 will incur a $15 charge in addition to the standard audio charges)
|Per minute meeting Center Web Collaboration and/or Video
||Per minute charge
|Per minute account for web collaboration and/or video
- Service does not include VoIP audio
- Desktop and file sharing
- Unlimited participants per session
|$0.17 per minute, per user**
Audio not included - additional charges apply
(**plus toll, toll-free, and/or VoIP audio charges)
|Per minute Voice / Audio Options
||Per minute, per user
Toll free/callback (800 service)
(Special quotes can be prepared for users with requirements for over 100,000 minutes per month.)
| Toll (San Francisco based voice bridge)
- Host pays per minute, per user bridging fee charge.
- Each participant pays their own long-distance charges.
(This is the bridging per minute fee to the account/subscription holder.)
| Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)***
(Note: There is no charge for VoIP service with a monthly account.)
***Requires all participants to have sound cards, speakers, and microphones. While VoIP audio quality is generally very good, it is influenced by the performance of the customer’s Local Area Network/Wide Area Network environment. Therefore, there is no guarantee of voice quality.