Secondary Transport Ethernet Services
CTS Ethernet Vendor contracts have been put in place to assist Washington State Government, Municipal, Local, Tribal and Non-Profit entities in the procurement of networking services. These services include, but are not limited to; local access connectivity, wide-area network connectivity and data transport services. CTS is committed to working with our contracted vendors to provide these services to customers at the lowest cost possible.
CTS is committed to the pursuit of continual re-evaluation, adjustment and expansion of the contracts we manage to ensure our customers are able to meet their business needs, while at the same time, ensuring customers receive the best service and support. Authorized purchasers may use these contracts to make procurements that are in the best interest of their agency or organization.
The following contracts are available only for stated Authorized Purchaser’s use. Purchasers authorized to use the Contract(s) resulting from the RFP are explicitly identified in the Appendix D of each Contract. Authorized purchasers include:
- Washington State Consolidated Technology Services
- K20 Network Connected Institutions
- Washington State Public Baccalaureate Institutions
- Washington State Community and Technical Colleges
- Washington State Public School Districts
- Washington State Educational Services Districts (ESD)
- Washington State Public Library Systems
- Washington State Cities and Counties
- Washington State Port Districts
These contracts may be used in the Federal Communication Commission’s E-rate Discount program established pursuant to the Telecommunications Act of 1996, in accordance with the Schools and Libraries Division (SLD) of the Universal Service Administration Corporation (USAC) requirements.
To purchase Secondary Transport Ethernet Services, contact the CTS Service Desk at 360-753-2454 (Toll free: 1-888-241-7597).